Fantastic Single Family Home in Euclid
Fantastic 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom house for rent for $975.00 per month.
This home has everything!
- Updated kitchen counters, flooring, faucet
- New roof 2008
- New windows & exterior doors 2012
- Lead free home (went through county lead abatement program 2012)
- All appliances included
- Dryer (2017)
- Dishwasher (2018)
- Refrigerator (2013)
- Gas oven & range
- Window A/C unit
- Lots of character with built-in shelves
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Double closets in master bedroom
- Efficient furnace (2010)
- Remodeled bathrooms with updated vanities, faucets, & flooring
- Low utilities with efficient windows, doors, insulation, & furnace
- Lots of storage in basement
- Quiet street with little to no traffic
- Custom landscaping with dozens of spring & summer bulbs
- Private backyard
- Fruit trees & raspberry bushes
- Enclosed front porch
For rent is a fantastic property located in a very quiet, family-friendly neighborhood close to Cleveland Clinic, Case Western, University Hospitals, and University Circle. This house has an excellent floor plan with large bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, and living room. Super cozy in the winter and cool in the summer with energy efficient windows, doors, and insulation. Easy walk to the beautiful Euclid Metropark, and a quick drive to safe shopping areas.
Euclid is a great suburb of Cleveland with an amazing library, beautiful parks, and excellent schools.
We lived in this home with our little family as students at Case Western, and loved it! Many upgrades were done during our time there, making this home ideal for a family, or anyone! The house is currently being rented to medical resident students.
Rent is $975 per month. Deposit fee is $750. Utilities not included. No smoking. Pets negotiable.
This home is also listed for sale on this website for $63,500.00.